There’s no skirting around the fact that 2018 was a tough year for me, so I’m going to do a little jig right now that it’s over.
BUT- that being said, something good came out of it- this blog!
Your Mercies New was created after getting out of the psych ward… talk about rock bottom. I came out of there with a profound sense of thankfulness:
- for people being placed in my life who could give me direction when I needed it most
- for a family who loves me, supports me, forgives me, and takes care of me
- for a God who will use my story for his glory
Still jigging over here.
How about a little recap of my four short but sweet months of blogging?!
- Started off the keeping it real theme with my Code Brown story
- Dropped a bomb with My Depression
- Shared my first Anxiety Safe Place
- Fresh Paint, Fresh Kitchen!
- Mom Guilt is real… anyone feel me?
- Dealt with Tunnel Vision
- I Discovered that I unfairly box myself in
- Waged war on a tiny mole
- Admitted I’m a Goodwill Gal
- Tried to look at the world with The Eyes of a Child
- Slow Down, Mama I told myself
- Shared fun photos of The Autumn Glow
- Tried to remember Love is patient, love is kind
- Looked at Struggles Through The Lens of Faith
- I created a Poetry Blog!
- Shared a laugh with Quotes from my 3 year old
- Wrestled with creative writing in Identity Theft
- Published a short story about the shepherds on Christmas
Well, there you have it- a quick summary of some of the topics I have covered in my time blogging. It has been fun, exhilarating, and cathartic, to say the least.
Thank you for your support, friendship, and comments!